2017 prices for twin-unit mobile homes and garden log cabins.
Please note all our mobile homes are manufactured to a higher standard than most ‘commercial’ mobiles homes and static caravans. The finished wall thickness is 1ft and full insulated (same as a normal house). Interiors are plastered boarded, plastered and painted just like a conventional home. There is no steel chassis with wheels, we build with very solid floor beams that allow the homes to be lifted with a crane (all in accordance with the ‘caravans act’). Everything is bespoke and designed to order. Specified to budget. Please see the example prices below for more details.
Habitat Mobile Homes offers a ‘Cost Plus’ building service.
- We give a fixed price for delivery and assembly of the structural frame.
- All interior and exterior finishing works and completed on a cost plus 10% pay-as-you-go contract.
- This mean clients are charged the raw cost of materials and labour plus 10% operating margin.
- With this method you are able to specify the price/quality of each individual element.
- We can only estimate the price of works, but our estimations are highly accurate.
- For some build contracts we open your own project bank account. Allowing transparency of spending and security.
- The raw cost +10% system allows for more open client relationships and lower prices.
- It also enables the self-builder or developer to conduct as much of the work as intended.
- If you prefer a fixed price it’s the calculator/quote price plus 30% (on the finishing costs only the frame price is the same).