Fibre cement claddings requires very little maintenance and can be easily repainted. Available in a selection of colours. In appearance it consists of overlapping horizontal boards, imitating wooden cladding. In appearance it consists of overlapping horizontal boards, imitating wooden cladding.
This type cladding is manufactured by two companies. Marley Eternit and Jamies Hardie. See the links below. Both products are extremely similar but have different colours.
Cedral Lap is specially designed so that the planks are overlapped when installed creating a traditional, clapper-board aesthetic. Cedral Lap can be used as part of a building refurbishment or new build development. Ideal for residential properties as well as commercial, Cedral Lap is an ideal complement to other building materials, such as render and brick and looks equally as stunning when used to clad the complete building facade.
- No routine maintenance required
- Easy and quick to install
- Resistant to rot and immune to attack by pests and insects
- Available as a complete system solution with coordinating trims, soffit and fascia boards
- Stands up to the harshest weather conditions
- Will not warp or expand like traditional timber
- Choice of two applications within the range (Lap and Click)
- Used in the same way as wood
Cedral Lap is ideal as an over-clad solution for existing properties, or as part of a new build facade. Available in a wide selection of factory applied colours, which enables homeowners and specifiers to create striking, individual homes, which are low maintenance.